Please note that this position is remote. Candidates must have an eligible work permit for Canada and be fluent in French.
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That’s why we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Microsoft Teams, Zoom or however you like.
Take your ambitions to the next level
Alithya is seeking experienced consultants in one or more areas of cybersecurity to accelerate the development of its internal practice. There are many opportunities currently open with our clients, including identity and access management, cloud, application and infrastructure security, cybersecurity strategy, data privacy, and threat management, detection and response.
In this role, the candidate will be involved in the evolution of the CyberSec practice, as well as conducting cybersecurity engagements for our clients.
When it just clicks!Does this sound like you?
- At least three (3) years of experience working on cybersecurity assignments;
- Comfortable with most areas of cybersecurity, understanding the fundamentals and ability to explain simply to deliver the expected quality;
- Mastery of IT project management and ability to carry out, when necessary, all project phases (e.g., planning, monitoring, deployment, change management, etc.);
- Proficient in MS Office tools, both in terms of the tool itself, but also for the quality of deliverables;
- One or more experiences from the following areas:
- Project management and/or business analysis in a cybersecurity context;
- Product Owner of a cybersecurity product;
- Data privacy;
- Cybersecurity architecture;
- Compliance and cyber risk governance;
- Conducting cybersecurity audits;
- Conducting vulnerability research and penetration testing.
- Certifications considered an asset:
- SSCP, CISSP, CSSLP, CISM, CISA, ISO 2700x;
- Technology/cyber vendors (e.g., CompTIA S+, CyberArk, Splunk, Azure, AWS, etc.).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English. Level expected:
- French: 4/4
- English: 3/4
WHERE YOU NEED TO BE Life at Alithya
- 37.5 hours per week;
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great balance between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.